Core Cooling EMS Towel
Box of 10 (+$166.2):
Maintaining a core body temperature of 37 degrees Celcius (98.6 degrees F) while working in tough environments is essential to staying safe, healthy, and productive.
The Core Cooling(TM) Towel is designed to support the NFPA 1584 Rehab Standard to make it easier to maintain high activity levels while ensuring the safety of emergency responders.
1) Place towel in cool water and wring out.
2) Apply to skin around the head, neck, chest, or forearms for cooling.
3) When cooling stops, rewet in cool water and wring out.
4) Reseal in zipper bag to keep towel moist. If towel dries out, soak in water for 10 minutes.
5) After use, dispose of towel or hand-wash with a mild detergent, rinse completely and store in zipper bag.